Terms and conditions
1. Our sessions are not a substitute for medical advice and/or treatment.
2. We do not accept liability for loss of, or damage to any of your personal property; medical or psychiatric conditions developing during or after your session or event. Read Contra Indications before booking your appointment.
3. Rescheduling or cancelling scheduled appointments:
We know that emergencies come up or sometimes we just fall behind in our busy schedules. We are very understanding when it comes to appointment cancellations and rescheduling however we do ask that clients respect our 24-hour cancellation policy whenever possible. If you are unable to give a 24-hour notice of a missed appointment, we simply ask that you please give us a courtesy call and we will reschedule your appointment, although, you will lose the amount you paid as a deposit. NO CALL or NO SHOWS may be subject to promotions and loyalty card forfeiture.
4. In the event of any unforeseeable circumstances, i.e. staff cancellations, adverse weather conditions, maintenance work, mechanical faults, or other situations outside of our control, some services or amenities described on our web site may become temporarily or permanently unavailable.
5. We reserve the right to refuse admission to our sessions or events if, on arrival, participation appears to be inappropriate. We also reserve the right to ask any visitor to leave the venue if their behaviour is disruptive to the function of the session or event or interferes with the rights of others.
References to “our web site” or “the web site” are to www.blissmassage.co.uk.
We understand that discretion is important to many of our clients and we will protect your privacy.
You can be assured that you will not meet other visitors in our premises during your scheduled appointment.
To help us to ensure our clients privacy we respectfully ask all of our clients to arrive on time - not earlier or later.
We won’t ring you if you ask us not to. Please check emails frequently in case we need to rearrange an appointment.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Web site may include:
Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email such as name, job title, company name, address, telephone number, etc.
Your preferences and use of email updates recorded by emails that we send.
Your IP Address, a string of numbers unique to your computer, is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Web site. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Web site.
What we do with your information:
Any personal information we collect from this web site will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used only:
To process your enquiry and to provide the services you require;
For our own internal record keeping;
To improve our policies, procedures, products and services;
In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information, e letter and promotions, which you have an option to cancel at any time:
We will only disclose your information to outside agencies when we are required to do so by law or we have your consent.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please request via our Contact Us Form, giving us your contact details including address.
A payment of £10 to cover administration expenses will be invoiced on receipt of your request via Pay Pal.
6. Clients Payments
Clients that pay a deposit have priority of booking.
24 hours cancellation policy is necessary. If you are unable to give 24-hours’ notice of a missed appointment, we simply ask that you please give us a courtesy call and we will reschedule your appointment, although, you will lose the amount you paid as a deposit.
NO CALL or NO SHOWS may be subject to promotion and loyalty card forfeiture.
Clients that don’t call or show must pay a deposit of £20 to rebook.
Clients that don’t call or show after paying a deposit must pay the full amount of the session in advance to rebook.
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Exceptions won’t be accepted. Please do not ask.
Be considerate to our masseurs by keeping your scheduled appointment.